Listed below are some easy ways you can help support Gloria Dei School. Please pass information to family and friends.
- Harris Teeter's Together in Education (TIE) Program – Sign up for Harris Teeter's VIC program. Once registered, you may connect your VIC card to Gloria Dei Lutheran School. This may be done at the register or online. It must be done YEARLY.
- General Mills Box Tops for Education – Use the Box Top app to scan your store receipt, find participating products and instantly add cash to Gloria Dei's earnings online. From playground equipment to technology to library books, the school can use this money to help teachers and students get the supplies they need.
- The Funding Factory – Gloria Dei participates in the Funding Factory Cartridge Recycling Program. These programs are FREE and easy, but will not work without your support. Simply donate your empty printer cartridges to Gloria Dei Lutheran School, and we will take it from there. We will recycle the cartridges through The Funding Factory to earn points which we can exchange for new technological and/or recreational equipment. Did you know that over 300 million printer cartridges were thrown away last year alone? Help us turn this waste into valuable school equipment. Donate your empty laser and inkjet printer cartridges. You may turn in at the main desk in the Atrium.
- Coca-Cola Gives– Collect specially marked bottle tops from Coca-Cola products. Enter codes online at Coca-Cola Gives, or turn in tops to the school and we will input the codes.
- Drive Thru BBQ – This annual event is held in October and supports the technology needs of students and staff.
- Annual Fun Run for Education – The annual Fun Run is held in conjunction with our Fall Festival. Students collect pledges for running laps. The Fun Run is held on our Willow Oaks campus for students in PK - 8th grade. Toddlers - Preschoolers also participate in a modified Fun Run at the Fox Hill campus.
- Posh Products – Look for our flyer that outlines the details for this new fundraiser. Easy and simple program – order on line, check that you are Gloria Dei. Your products are mailed to you and Gloria Dei receives a % of your order.
- School Carnival – Date TBA, 10:00 am – 3:00 pm Come join the fun or volunteer to help. More information to come.
Save the designated labels and receipts and mark your calendars for our special events. If you are able to participate, we appreciate your help. Thanks for your cooperation and support! We are looking forward to an exciting school year.